2007年12月19日 星期三

英文專輯_Acoustic

1. Glora
2. Hear my prayer
3. Holy Fire
4. Kneeling Down before the Lord
5. I bless my God and my Lord
6. Jesus came for me
7. Jesus my Saviour
8. Nearer to God
9. Ohho Lord please hear my prayer
10. Prince of peace
11. The Lord came to earth
12. Wherever you may go
13. Yahweh
Arrangements: Howard Willams
Recorded by : Dan Bowater, Howard Williams, Mark Depledge
Maxed by : Dan bowater
Drums : James Middleton
Bass : Tim Harries
Guitars : John De Jong, Paul Bell and Dave Bainbridge
Piano : Howard Williams
Keyboards and programming : Howard Williams
Violin 1 : Christ Rogers / Violin 2 : Caroline Siriwardena /
Viola : Sarah Chambers
Cello : Andrea harries
Woodwwind : Mike Haughton
Trumpet : Raul D Olivera
Trombone : Mike Innes
Vocals : Christ Bowater, Andrea Alonso, Susie Williamson, Andy Bromley, Carle Ellingto
Mastering Sound Mirror

沒有留言: